The Organizing Committee of the VII WLMLA would like to invite you to submit your scientific contribution to the meeting.
The main topics that will be covered during the workshop are:
- Lidar technologies and methods
- Lidar applications in environmental sciences
- Synergy between Lidar and others instruments
- Lidar Networking
- Regional and international cooperation in Lidar technologies
- Remote Sensing applications
In addition to the topics listed above, the report of the activities from the Latin American teams dedicated to the observation of the atmosphere with active and/or passive remote sensing themes will be welcome. The participation in this Workshop is not restricted to teams with active Lidars. On the contrary, the contribution from researchers and students in the field of Atmospheric Optics who intend to relate with existent research groups is of great interest for the objectives of this Workshop.
Please use below template (.doc) for abstract submission to email@example.com: